Vespa Festa Saturday, June 19
Find out the winner of the Vespa Raffle!
Saturday, June 19, 2021
11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
13028 1st Ave. S., Burien WA 98168
Our first ever outdoor festival event
Vespa Festa will have food booths, a beer and wine garden, live music, merchandise booths/vendors, and best of all the drawing for the Vespa you’ve all seen on display at Casa!
Some Vespa Festa Highlights:
- Rosso Gardens will be selling fig trees, tomato plants, pepper plants, flowers, herbs, and more.
- Casa Caffè will be selling an expanded assortment of food including arancini di riso con sugo (rice balls w/tomato sauce), Polpette con sugo (meatballs with tomato sauce), Mini panini with insalata (salad), and tiramisu parfaits.
- Tutta Bella’s D’Asporto Pizza truck will be there serving up the pizza we all love.
- Meatball sandwiches will be available from Seattle Sons of Italy #1390.
- Other food items include Manicotti, Sausage Sandwiches, Gelato, and more!
- Live music will be provided by Gianfranco Foddai. He will be singing all of the Italian classics you love to hear!
- Kids small soccer field and crafts throughout the day.
- And best of all, one lucky winner will go home with a Vespa! The Vespa raffle drawing should happen around 4pm but be sure to come early for all the rest of the fun! Raffle tickets are still available ONLY through the Casa Caffè and will be sold the day of the festival.
Please reach out if there are any questions about this event, and we hope to see you all there!
We can’t wait to celebrate and have some fun THIS SATURDAY at Casa Italiana.
See you then!