Casa Italiana is looking for people to join our Casa Caffè Team!
If you are outgoing, social and love all things Italian, then this is for you! Become a part of the Casa Caffè, right at the entrance to the region’s Italian Cultural Center. Enjoy the buzz of English and Italian languages swirling around. Serve up delicious coffee, panini, pastries and gelato.
Barista duties and abilities include, but are not limited to:
- Espresso-making (past experience helps but we’re willing to train)
- Panini and pastry prep
- Alcohol Service (MAST Class 12 or Clas 13 Req’d)
- Stocking product inventory
- Managing the till
- Cleaning food prep & service areas
- Answering Casa phone
- Taking messages
- Being on your feet for long periods of time
- Some lifting of inventory and products
- Working in high energy scenarios either in a group setting or alone
If you’re interested, please send your resume to: email@example.com
Check out our videos on Casa Italiana’s Facebook page.